segunda-feira, 15 de setembro de 2014

Week 1: First class and expectations

Well, let's start. First, I want to say that this is work, writing in a blog, is kind of new for me so, I hope to do a good work here.

This experience with the SLOG will be very helpful during the course and I will be able to help some classmates through some of my notes here. Although we only had one class, I'm really enjoying taking this course i liked the way the professor leads the class. He is very funny, this way the class seems more interesting and it make the time pass flying without let he class become boring.
I have good expectations about this course, have to confess that this huge name  mathematical expression and reasoning for computer science scared me at first time but now i'm more comfortable with the content. I want to improve my skills and also get new ones during this course to become more prepared when i take some more advanced courses in the future.So just to finish, our first class was very nice, i hope that it keep this way. I know that this course is not easy and we have to put a big effort to finish it but if we keep paying attention at classes, going to tutorials and doing the assignments we gonna conclude this course very well.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário