quarta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2014

Week 3

Hey guys, this week started with all speed. We had an amazing class this tuesday, although I was a little tired because I had a hard and busy day. I tried to enjoy the class as much as i could and it was very worthwhile. We covered a great part of our material about math language.

Here follow the elements of the language math covered today:
Conjunctions, Disjunctions, Negations, Truth tables and Manipulations laws.

As we can see we were introduced to a lot of scary names but with a good look at the content and a good dose of patience we were able to really understand each one of them. I started to feel more comfortable with this content now. I'm starting to understand the questions faster than before, understanding how all those symbols work and knowing what they mean. The students are being very cooperative during the classes, several of them are being very nice interacting during the class, solving questions, etc. As I said some posts before the content is not that hard but also is not so simple so if you feel some difficulty doing or studying these subjects go practice, start to solve questions, the slides have an wonderful material.

If you're doing well keep it up !!!

Haaaa, and before I forget I just want to say that the tutorials are very nice, although we had some problems finding a classroom this week but it happens. The activities during the tutorials are very helpfull, so we can have a little idea about the questions that will be asked in our midterm.

So, that's it. This was our third week, I am looking forward to see what will happen during the next weeks.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário